3 May

Doctor appointment this morning was okay. While there is a tear that is preventing my knee cap from tracking, I am relieved it’s not cartilage damage as I have such little of that left. The good news is there is a chance it will heal on it’s own and that I can cancel surgery. Am holding onto that hope big time. Need to listen to doctor and rest it. Problem with that, two planned 5K walks in the next 10 days. I have decided that I will walk part of this Sunday’s Race for Hope and be okay with listening to my body and not finishing whole thing if there is a lot of pain. I want to walk next weekends whole walk in Philly for Mother’s Day.

Speaking of Mother’s Day I am getting anxious. Not something my mom would have wanted, but the holidays are really hard. I think being in Philly will help as I will be with friends who understand the feeling of loss and so together we will support each other.

70 days clean, really bad day on the other front.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: